BTC Oil Export Declined 7,0 % in January, 2012

BTC Oil Export Declined 7,0 % in January, 2012

Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) oil exported 2,7 million tonnes of oil in January, 2012. CESD reported that, oil export dropped of 200,000 tonnes last month compare with January 2011. In total, BTC oil export declined 7,0 % in January, 2012.

32,224,000 tonnes of oil exported through BTC pipeline in 2011. Overall, since the start of the pipeline operation the pipeline has exported 178,558,000 tonnes by the end of January.

The pipeline extends to 1768 km, with 443 km in Azerbaijan, 248 km in Georgia and 1076 km in Turkey. The shareholders of the BTC Co pipeline company are BP (30.1%), SOCAR (25%), Chevron (8.9%), Statoil (8.71%), TPAO (6.53%), Itochu (3.4%), Amerada Hess (2.36%), ENI (5%), ConocoPhilliрs (2.5%), Inрex (2.5%), Total (5%).

© CESD, 2012

 

 

Leave A Comment