Azeri Oil Export Fall by 12,1 %

Azeri Oil Export Fall by 12,1 %

The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) exported 13,9 million ton by the BTC pipeline in January-August 2012. According to CESD sources in the SOCAR, export made 1,9 million ton in January, 1,4 million ton in February, 1,9 million ton in March, 1,9 million tin in April, 1,7 million ton in May, 1,6 million ton in June, 1,9 million ton in July, 1,6 million ton in August.

Oil export dropped 12,1 % (1,9 million ton) in the first 8 months in 2012 compare with same period of 2011.

BTC extends to 1768 km including 443 km in Azerbaijan, 248 km in Georgia and 1,076 km in Turkey. The shareholders in the BTC Co pipeline company are  BP (30,1%), SOCAR (25%), Chevron (8.9%), Statoil (8.71%), TPAO (6.53%), Itochu (3.4%), Amerada Hess (2.36%), ENI (5%), ConocoPhilliрs (2.5%), Inрex (2.5%), Total (5%)

Comments
One Response to “Azeri Oil Export Fall by 12,1 %”
Leave A Comment