Global crude prices set to soar further Global crude prices are likely to continue their upward movement this week, boosted by a weaker dollar, Iran’s unresolved nuclear issues with the West and supply disruptions in some of the oil producing countries, experts say. Crude prices in London shot up to a near 10-month high on Friday, closing above $125 a barrel after the United Nations nuclear watchdog said Iran had sharply stepped up its controversial... Read More
CESD School of Public Policy
Click here to learn more about CESD's new School of Public Policy.
CESD School of European Studies
Click here to learn more about CESD's School of European Studies.
CESD Education Management Project
Click here to learn more about CESD's education management project.
CSO Capacity Building Program in Azerbaijan
Click here to learn more about CESD's Capacity Building and Training of CSO Leaders in Azerbaijan Program with support from the European Commission.
Economic Policy Forum
Click here to access the web site of Economic Policy Forum .
The WTO and Azerbaijan
- CESD Internship Program 2014 in Azerbaijan
- (Azerbaijani) 2013-cü ildə minimum pensiya məbləği ilk dəfə 100 manatı keçəcək
- Will AGRI be an alternative to Nabucco?
- (Azerbaijani) Metroda 1 sərnişinə düşən xərclə bağlı hesablamalar doğru deyil
- CESD RANKED AS ONE OF THE TOP THINK TANKS IN THE WORLD in 2012